11/19/12

BA-BOOM BANG

Hello! Been crazy busy the past month, (working on my portfolio, finishing off a bunch of projects and getting ready for my Grad show) so haven't had alot of time to update here. Still got a heap of stuff to do, but my folio is at the printers, most projects are finished and the grad show is next week!

Here's an illustration i did for a calendar we'll be giving away at the Exhibition.


The exhibition is on Wed 28th November. Details below. Come along if you can, there'll be 12 amazing portfolios by 12 amazing illustrators, plus you'll be able to get your hands on the calendar we've created.
I'll post up some more stuff regarding the show in the coming week. And oh yeah forgot to mention, also been working on my new website so keep your eyes peeled. Should be up in the next week!

No comments: