10/12/10

Aaand... i'm finished!

So, yesterday i finished the Mural off. I started with the red guy and went from there...





Did some more work on the blue guy. He was looking dull compared to the others


Then this guy popped up out of nowhere...


The chalk piles at the bottom of the wall grew nicely and were oh so pretty to look at. I can only imagine how cool it must have looked inside my lungs!




My lovely girlfriend Shikha came down to take photos of me drawing. And i took pictures of her sitting!



Then i tidied it up a bit...


Aaand...



Then i swung off the stairs...


So there you have it! Thanks heaps to West & Phil from Monstrosity Gallery for letting me draw all over their wall (and y'know, all the other help with my exhibition). I had a great time doing it. My exhibition finishes on Friday so get in quick if you haven't been, or if you want to see the Mural in person and swing off the stairs like i did. Well, better not do that last part. Gallery is at 93 Bourke St, Wooloomooloo. Open 11am-6pm.

No comments: